YouWiN Training Date / Schedule 2018/2019 For Shortlisted Applicants
As part of the Capacity building objective of the YouWiN Connect program, we are pleased to announce the imminent commencement of the online training which is geared at strengthening the entrepreneurial capacity of each participant through exposure to relevant SME development materials and tools such as technical, legal and financial skills in business management.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
The YouWin training will begin on Tuesday December 5, 2018 from 4pm and will be delivered exclusively on the YouWiN Connect Learning Management Platform.
!!! HOT UPDATE!!!: MMM Nigeria Returns With New Strategy www.nigeria-mmm.net
Notice on YouWin Training Schedule 2018
As from 1st December, 2018, successful applicants will start to receive their personal login credentials via their registered email addresses. These credentials will enable participants to access the online training platform.
YouWiN Connect is a multimedia enterprise education initiative of the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) which aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses.
YouWiN Connect seeks to promote entrepreneurship as a viable career option for young Nigerians which in turn will create jobs and wealth.