www.ubeconline.com – UBEC Recruitment Application Portal 2018/2019
www.ubeconline.com – UBEC Recruitment Application Portal 2018/2019. Interestingly, for applicants wanting to apply for UBEC recruitment 2018 your opportunity is finally here, kindly go through some guidelines on the requirements, qualifications and other important update.
Table of Contents
- 1 www.ubeconline.com – UBEC Recruitment Application Portal 2018/2019
- 2 UBEC Recruitment Application Requirements:
- 3 How To Apply www.ubeconline.com – UBEC Recruitment Application Portal 2018/2019
Download FRSC PAST QUESTION & ANSWERS (PDF). Click here
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- First and foremost, how can I apply for Universal Basic Education Commission 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Universal Basic Education Commission form?
- Then, is the Universal Basic Education Commission 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment start?
- Also, i need Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Lastly, is Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment Real for 2018 etc.
UBEC Recruitment Application Requirements:
- Applicants are to be in possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or better still a National Examination Council (NECO)/ General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- More also, a National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- And, General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here