www.ndlea.gov.ng NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form.
Ndlea Recruitment 2018/2019 | Application Registration Form is Here at (Ndlea portal) www.Ndlea.gov.ng or National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea)
This recruitment guide is for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea)2018/2019 recruitment.
Table of Contents
www.ndlea.gov.ng NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
Ndlea recruitment 2018/2019 application registration form is what you are about to see here.
There are many thing you need to understand about Ndlea before you apply Here online. In case you’ve not known before, National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) online general 2018 recruitment is free.
Below are some recent searches used to find this recruitment guide on Google search:
- When is Ndlea Recruiting for 2018?
- How to apply for Ndlea Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Has National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) Started Recruitment for 2018?
- Ndlea Official Recruitment Portal 2018?
- Ndlea 2018 Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2018?
- Ndlea 2018 Recruitment Deadline
So now let’s walk you through the simple step by step guide on how to fill Ndlea application registration form 2018. Kindly calm down and read the full registration guidelines below:
See Also: Oil Jobs in Nigeria 2018
Ndlea Recruitment 2018-2019 form requirements?
Here, you will get to know all the requirements for Ndlea 2018/2019 recruitment things you need to have before applying for Ndlea jobs in 2018. See all National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) application RECRUITMENT requirements below:
- Canditates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the Ndlea website, www.Ndlea.gov.ng and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
The above guide is all you need to know about the general requirements for Ndlea recruitment 2018 form. If you still need an in-dept knowledge about some other National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) criteria, kindly read the guide below:
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) Recruitment 2018-2019
Ndlea 2018 online registration is done via Ndlea Nigeria official website. You can visit Here:
to See the application portal. You will get more details on how to apply when you visit National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (Ndlea) website.
Please you need to note that Ndlea Recruitment 2018 IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE. Kindly disregard any news you see about Ndlea Jobs in 2018 for now. Don’t pay money to anyone to avoid Fraud.
Ndlea WILL NEVER REQUEST FOR YOUR MONEY FOR EMPLOYMENT. THE FORM IS NOT YET OUT NOW. WE WILL UPDATE YOU ONCE ITS OUT.
Ndlea Recruitment 2018 Application Closing Date
You have to kindly note that, The 2018 Ndlea online Recruitment Closing Date Has Not Been Specified as of the time we published this recruitment form guide.
Why not use our comment box below to comment so we can keep in touch with you regarding Ndlea recruitment 2018. If you comment now, you will be getting Free latest news update from us about when Ndlea will start 2018 recruitment