www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng – NCS Mass Recruitment 2018 | Apply Custom Service Jobs Here
www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng – NCS Mass Recruitment 2018 | Apply Custom Service Jobs Here – Mediangr is happy to inform you that the Nigeria Custom Service, NCS Massive recruitment 2018 application form portal is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates.
Table of Contents
- 1 www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng – NCS Mass Recruitment 2018.
- 2 www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng – NCS Recruitment 2018
- 3 This Application will close in less than 3 days as at the time of this publication.
Nigerian Custom Service, NCS Recruitment Application Form 2018 – 2019 is currently onging interested applicants should proceed to the official website of the NCS recruitment portal via ncs-recruitment.com.ng to carry out the registration.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for full time appointments to the following positions in the Nigeria Customs Service. Candidates must possess the qualification stated against the respective positions:
CATEGORY ‘A’ – GENERAL DUTY
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE:
Nigeria Customs Service Post: Assistant Superintendent of Customs Grade II – Consol 08 Entry Qualification: Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University.
2.) INSPECTOR CADRE Post:
Inspector of Customs – Consol 07 Entry Qualification:- Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic. (ii) Assistant Inspector of Customs – Consol 06 Entry Qualifications: – National Diploma (ND) with at least lower credit from a recognized Polytechnic, National Certificate of Education (NCE).
3.) ASSISTANT CADRE Post:
(i) Customs Assistant II – Consol 04 Entry Qualifications: – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in five subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
(ii) Customs Assistant III – Consol 03 Entry Qualifications: – Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) with Credits in not less than four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings. General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with credit in four subjects including English Language obtained at a maximum of two sittings.
www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng – NCS Recruitment 2018
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centres for their respective states.
- Non-Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2018.
- Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 35 years by June 1, 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
- Applicants must be free of any Criminal conviction.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centres during the screening exercise period.
This Application will close in less than 3 days as at the time of this publication.
Purchase your Application E-voucher PIN Online from our Authorized E-voucher Agents with easy and simple steps.
APPLICATION E-VOUCHER PIN IS SOLD AT ₦ 1,000.00 ONLY.
You can purchase your Application E-voucher PIN at any of the following Bank Branches Nation wide: A.M Microfinance Bank Limited, All Workers Microfinance Bank Limited, Consumer Microfinance Bank Limited, AB Microfinance Bank Limited, ABC Microfinance Bank Limited.
You can also Purchase your Application E-Voucher PIN Online from Our Accredited Agents via this portal.
How to Buy NCS recruitment E-Voucher PIN.
All applicants are expected to buy the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment E-Voucher PIN in order to apply. Hence, If you don’t have online Banking Access, you can Buy E-voucher pin with Pay With MTN Share and Sell or online payment with your debit / credit card or follow the procedures highlighted below;
You can also transfer if you have a Diamond Bank account using this quick code.
Using the phone you receive your alerts on.
- Dial *426*AMOUNT*NUBAN Account Number# (e.g.: *426*1000*1234512345#)
- Hit OK/SEND
- Enter the your 4 digits PIN or last 4 digits of your ATM/debit card
- Hit OK/SEND
- That is all.
Apply NCS Recruitment Form Here >>>www.ncs-recruitment.com.ng<<<<
See other Jobs you must Apply For Below:
- Sure-P Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018-2019 Job Application Form
- Nigeria Police Undergraduate Recruitment Form 2018
- NPA Recruitment | Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2018
- Apply Ongoing Diamond Bank Plc Graduate Recruitment 2018-2019
- BOI Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
- NIMASA Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply for Graduate Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018
- Nigerian Navy recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian immigration service Recruitment 2018
APPLY ALSO: Ndlea Recruitment 2019 Form via www.ndlea.gov.ng