www.juanindustries.com – Juan Industries Recruitment Portal
www.juanindustries.com – Juan Industries Recruitment Portal. Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career? Would you like to make your passion a reality? Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class in business and scientific world? Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Juan Industries is currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization.
- juan industries recruitment 2018/2019
- juan industries 2018 recruitment form
- juan industries lagos recruitment application form
- juan industries salary structure
- juan industries current job vacancies
- juan industries recruitment 2018
- juan industries recruitment 2018 form
- juan industries 2018/2019 recruitment application form
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Requirements for Juan Industries Recruitment Form on Portal
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for lawyers and postgraduate-degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O‘ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/BSc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply Juan Industries Recruitment on www.juanindustries.com Career Portal
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
NOTE: All CV should be in MS word format and applicants who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically.