www.brisin.gov.ng – Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Implementation. Federal Government has disclosed plans to recruit 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the Federal Capital Territory under the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme.
Table of Contents
- 1 www.brisin.gov.ng – Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) Implementation
- 2 Is BRISIN Recruitment Form Out?
- 3 www.brisin.gov.ng – BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018
- 4 www.brisin.gov.ng – BRISIN Recruitment Requirements
- 5 Who and How to Apply BRISIN Jobs Online | www.brisin.gov.ng
BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.
The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of data collection of people and other relevant information.
“The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources.
BRISIN Scheme was initiated by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation.
Is BRISIN Recruitment Form Out?
Note: Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) recruitment is NOT yet available online. The recruitment will pass through different phrase. The very first one is the application form submission.
You can be visiting Mediangr.com or www.brisin.gov.ng for regular guidelines. But still note that all applications will be submitted first, it may be through manual office submission via the approved commission. Just visit the portal to keep getting update..
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- BRISIN recruitment cuts across
- All cadres
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants shall possess National Identity card
Who and How to Apply BRISIN Jobs Online | www.brisin.gov.ng
Absolutely, anyone can apply for BRISIN Recruitment form online. Hence, After BRISIN Recruitment 5,000 people out of which 200 will be sent to Italy for training on various aspect of the project and they will be the trainees’ trainers.
Alert: Keep Visiting This Page Constantly As We Will Update The Recruitment Link Soon
According to Uwa, the Head of BRISIN implementation in Nigeria, since BRISIN covers all aspect of the economy, the recruitment is not restricted to a particular field or discipline.
“Also, the 5000 people we are recruiting does not mark the end of BRISIN recruitment but just a pilot phase, as we start from FCT we will train those to work in other states,’’ Uwa said.