www.boi.ng/apply – BOI Online Loan Application Portal (TraderMoni)
www.boi.ng/apply – BOI Online Loan Application Portal (TraderMoni). How to apply for FG Tradermoni loan scheme 2018/2019: This post is to give you a detail step on how to apply/register for the federal government loan scheme called “TraderMoni” FG TraderMoni Scheme 2018/2019. Register Now
The TraderMoni is designed to help petty traders expand their trade through the provision of collateral free loans of N10,000.
Table of Contents
The TraderMoni was launched last Tuesday in five markets in Lagos State recording thousands of beneficiaries already. TraderMoni was launched in partnership with the Bank of Industry (BoI) in order to enlarge government’s “financial inclusion agenda down to the grassroots, the bottom of the ladder, considering the contribution of petty traders to economic development.
Under the scheme, beneficiaries can get access to a higher facility ranging from N15,000 to N50,000 when they repay N10,000 within the stipulated time period (6 months).
Requirements for the TraderMoni FG Loan Scheme 2018/2019
- You must be a Nigerian
- You must be 18 years and above
- You must be a business owner or a trader
- You must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- You must have a valid identification
- You must have a valid BVN
- You must have a valid SIM/phone number that is register with the service providers
How to register for the 2018/2019 Federal Government Scheme TraderMoni
The online loan application portal has been created for the convenience of BOI’s prospective SME customers in the sense that they do not initially have to come physically to the Bank to submit their loan applications. It also has the advantage of shortening the loan processing Turn-Around-Time (TAT) of the Bank. The portal has document uploading capability as well as allows the loan applicant select the preferred BOI State Office location where the application will be processed. The online loan application portal can be accessed on the Bank’s website: www.boi.ng/apply.
How to Register for Loan on BOI Online Loan Application Portal (TraderMoni)
- Go to our website: www.boi.ng/Apply.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account.
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.
- The first amount to receive will be the sum of N10,000. Once this can be repaid, you will be granted access to receive N15,000 in your next application, etc.
- So wait for the turn of your state and find out more from your market cooperative unions or visit the Bank of industry website
- The loans are repayable within a period of six months.
Closing Date for TraderMoni
Not closing date slated yet