Workforce Group 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment2 min read
Workforce Group 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment. Workforce Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018: Apply for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programmes at Workforce Group. Workforce Group Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions available below:
Workforce Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018
About Workforce Group
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Workforce 2018 Open Programmes
Our turnkey training programmes follow an in-depth process carefully tailored to help you build the skills, knowledge, and behaviors that make you stand out as a professional.
Workforce Group Limited is currently recruiting for SUITABLY QUALIFIED candidates to fill the vacant positions available below:
Position: Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Workforce Group has commenced its Graduate Training program for 2018, which is focused at attracting suitable, self-motivated, young talented and exceptional individuals to join its workforce.
- Suitable candidate meeting the criteria’s will be selected to meet with our top clients for opportunities in their entry level role.
- Candidates with B.sc/B.A/HND should have completed the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- Maximum of two years post NYSC work experience
- Should not be above 30 years old.
- Candidate should demonstrate a strong passion for excellence, learning, goal-oriented, analytical, problem-solving and communication.
- Only candidate’s residence in Lagos state are mostly to be considered
- A minimum of second Class Lower (B.sc) or Higher National Diploma (Lower Credit) from any discipline
- Candidate with Ordinary Diploma (OND) will be considered if satisfactory remark on completion of Industrial Trainee (IT) is presented.
How to Apply for Workforce Group Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018
Interested candidate should visit the recruitment portal/website on (https://goo.gl/forms/m6axxgJX12BqdbVt2) to apply. Note that the application form is FREE and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
July 6th, 2018.