Wema Bank ALAT Student Ambassador Recruitment 2018
Wema Bank ALAT Student Ambassador Recruitment 2018. Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Table of Contents
ALAT by Wema Bank is Nigeria’s first fully digital bank. As opposed to the regular banking system, everything is done with ease at your own convenience on mobile phone via an app.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Student Ambassador Program
- The ALAT Student Ambassador Program (ASAP) is open to students of tertiary institutions in Nigeria who are good conversationalists and interested in marketing.
If you’re selected to join the program, you will be expected to:
- Convince other students in your school to sign up for ALAT.
- Meet account opening targets.
- Propose ways to reach more students.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online here: http://www.alat.ng/opportunities/index.php/asap
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here