Weidenfeld & Hoffmann 2019 Scholarship And Leadership Program | Oxford University UK
Weidenfeld & Hoffmann 2019 Scholarship And Leadership Program | Oxford University UK. Applications are invited for the Weidenfeld & Hoffmann Scholarships And Leadership Program which will be awarded to interested applicants who wants to undergo a degree program at University of Oxford.
Table of Contents
- 1 Weidenfeld & Hoffmann 2019 Scholarship And Leadership Program | Oxford University UK
- 2 Weidenfeld & Hoffmann 2019 Scholarship And Leadership Program Eligibility:
- 3 How To Apply For Weidenfeld & Hoffmann 2019 Scholarship And Leadership Program:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Australia, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, China Tibet, China, Hong Kong SAR, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. (Kinshasa), Congo, Rep. (Brazzaville), Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, The, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
PDR, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, FYR Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand – New, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan (Republic of China), Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To be taken at (country): University of Oxford, UK
Offered annually? Yes
MSc in African Studies, Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL), MSc in Comparative Social Policy, MSc in Computer Science, MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies, MSc in Economics for Development, MPhil in Environmental Change and Management, MSc in Environmental Change and Management, MPhil in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation, MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation, MSc in Financial Economics, MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy, MSc in Global Health Science, MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine, MSc in Latin American Studies, MSc in Law and Finance, Magister Juris (MJur), Master of Business Administration (MBA), MSc in Mathematical and Computational Finance, MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing, MSc in Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science, MSc in Migration Studies, MSc in Modern South Asian Studies, MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance, MSc in Politics Research,Master of Public Policy (MPP), MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies, MSc in Social Science of the Internet, MSc in Statistical Science, MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management.
Number Of Scholarships: 12
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,553). Awards are made for the full duration of your fee liability for the agreed course.
Duration Of Scholarship: Full time of students stay in school
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level.
- be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have good academic grades
In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must select the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme in the Funding section of the University’s graduate application form and submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course
Award Sponsors: The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust