WADHI Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
WADHI Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online: WADHI Recruitment 2018, Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative, Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment 2018, How to Apply for Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment. See more details below;
Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative form?
- Is the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment start?
- I need Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative
WADHI is a non-governmental organization called Women Arise Developmental and Humanitarian Initiative to wrestle poverty to its knees by providing capital, knowledge, skills and access to opportunity for poor and vulnerable groups, especially women, to achieve development in all spheres of society.
In the year 2013, WADHI was convened by Mrs. Esther Eghobamien-Mshelia on returning from her engagement as Head of Gender for the Commonwealth. Based on her global experience, she decided there was need to contribute to bridge the great divide between men and women in the money market.
WADHI Recruitment Current Job Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Project Assistant
♦ IT Assistant
♦ Research Assistant
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2018 .
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
How To Apply WADHI Recruitment Online.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV (not to exceed 2 pages), a Letter explaining your interest in this position and detailing relevant achievements, and the contact information for 2 professional references (employers, professors, etc) to: [email protected]
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Women Arise Development and Humanitarian Initiative Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.