Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam International Scholarship
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam International Scholarship. The Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands is offering the Holland Scholarship Program (HSP) to Interested applicants who are willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
Table of Contents
This scholarship is created to prepare our students for a global and diverse society and workplace.
Application Deadline: 1st February 2019
Eligible Countries: International (non-EEA countries)
Value Of Scholarship: € 5,000.
- The World’s First Foldable Phone Is Real
- Relationship Officer Job Vacancy at United Bank of Africa 2019
- JAMB Registration Form 2019 | Instructions & Guidelines
- Applicants must hold a non-EEA nationality
- Applicants must be applying for a full-time English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam International Scholarship Application Method:
Before applying for the Holland Scholarship Programme (HSP), you need to apply for a Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam via Studielink https://app.studielink.nl/front-office/ and after that in the VUnet portal https://vunet.login.vu.nl/.
Please follow the steps to apply for a VUFP scholarship as described above. Please mention in your motivation letter that you would like to apply for a HSP scholarship as well. Your CV needs to proof that you are an added value for diversity on our campus.