Vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng – Unilorin Recruitment Portal 2018/19
vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng – Unilorin Recruitment Portal 2018/19 | Apply University of Ilorin Ongoing Jobs. Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form. Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies. Do you aspire to work as an academic or non academic staff in Unilorin (University of Ilorin)?
Do you have all the requirements to apply for Unilorin Recruitment 2018 today? If yes, then you’re at the right page. We’ll show you how University of Ilorin recruitment 2018 is done.
Vacancy.unilorin.edu.ng is the official recruitment portal for unilorin recruitment. To apply, you will need to visit the portal, create an account and apply unilorin jobs online.
I’ll be showing you the A-Z guide on how you can secure Job in University of Ilorin, OJo.
2018 Unilorin Recruitment is what this page is all about. So keep reading to find out more.
There are just two categories for University of Ilorin recruitment 2018 where you can apply for, I’ve listed them below:
- Academic staff – Lecturing Jobs
- NonAcademic staff – No lecturing involved
So, now I know you’ve seen the two major categories where you can stand chances of been employed. I’ll be explaining in details how to get latest Unilorin jobs from the two categories.
How to apply for Unilorin recruitment 2018 for Academic Staff position
You can only apply for the academic staff position if you have interest in becoming a lecturer. For you to apply for this position, you’ll need to meet the requirements below
- unilorin recruitment 2018
- unilorin vacancy advert
- academic job vacancies in unilorin
- university of ilorin nigeria vacancies
- unilorin recruitment 2018 2019 see positions and how to apply
- university of ilorin 2018 recruitment
- unilorin vacancy 2018
- part time jobs in ilorin
Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements for Lecturing jobs
You must have a relevant degree that matched the Position you wants to apply for.
Age requirements is a vital thing here, check to know if you’ve reached the required age.
You must have a valid means of identification
Candidates for Unilorin Recruitment 2018 are to have good computer knowledge
The mist important of all is that, you must have good communication and lecturing skills
How to Apply for Unilorin Non-Academic staff recruitment – Unilorin recruitment 2018/2019
If you’re not interested in becoming a Lecturer, then this section is for you.
Your primary work here will be fully outside the lecture hall. You will arrange and manage filled.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
How to Login to Unilorin Recruitment Portal
Click on login at the top of the page
Enter your application ID and Password that was sent to your email.
Your dashboard will be opened. You will see Print Curriculum Vitae and continue Application. Print out the cv and fill them offline.
Now, click on continue application to start the application properly.
Requirements for Unilorin recruitment 2018/2019 for Non-Academic (Non Lecturer) staff
You need to make sure you meet all the above requirements for lecturing jobs, then you’ll also have to meet the under listed requirements:
Have good office management skills
Be ready to impact good knowledge that is not too obtainable in lecture halls to students
Depending on the position you’re applying for, you need to meet University of Ilorin recruitment 2018 general educational qualification.
See Other current Federal government Jobs now below:
Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Method OF Application
Detailed Application should include Ten (10) photocopies of candidate’s credentials (O’level Result inclusive) and Ten (10) copies of signed Curriculum Vitae to be presented in the following order:
- Name in Full with Surname first (BOLDLY WRITTEN)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Address
- Current Postal Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Academic/Professional qualifications (with dates and Institutions)
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present position
- Other activities outside current employment
- Name, Address and Telephone Numbers of three (3)referees
- Telephone and E-mail Address (SELF)
All applications with credentials should be addressed to:
1.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 1
2.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 2
3.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 3
4.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 4
5.) University of Ilorin Academic Staff Recruitment (59 Positions) – Part 5
6.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (61 Positions) – Part 6
7.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 7
8.) University of Ilorin Non-academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 8
If you need update about when Unilorin recruitment 2018 will start, then comment using the box below now.
CHECK OUT THESE JOBS:
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
Do you need any help concerning the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) recruitment 2018/2019 guide? If yes, comment okay.