USAID Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 and How to Apply
The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Nigeria is recruiting currently for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Salary: N11,335,349.00 – N17, 089,363.00 annually.
Deadline: 29th March, 2019.
Click here to view details
Salary: N11,335,349.00 – N17,089,363.00 annually.
Deadline: 15th March, 2019.
30th June, 2017.
List of Required Forms for PSC Hires – USAID Recruitment Application Form 2019.
Once the CO) informs the successful Offeror about being selected for a contract award, the CO will provide the successful Offeror instructions about how to complete and submit the following forms:
- Medical History and Examination Form (Department of State Forms)
- RSO Security Questionnaire
- BI Guide Questionnaire
- THOR Enrollment Intake Form
- The Mission emphasize to its employees of the fact that they are obliged to observe Nigerian Laws, including those concerning income and related tax obligations. Payment of such taxes is a matter between the individual employee and the Nigerian Government. In the absence of a specific international agreement, the U.S. Government will not withhold local taxes from an employee’s salary.
- Applications determined to be competitively ranked may be further evaluated based on interview performance, written assessments and/or satisfactory professional reference checks.
- USAID reserves the right to interview only the highest ranked applicants in person or by phone OR not to interview any candidate.
- Reference checks will be made only for offerors considered as finalist.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No response will be sent to unsuccessful applicants.
- Offers must be received by the closing date and time specified above.
- To ensure consideration of offers for the intended position, Offerors must prominently reference the Solicitation number in the offer submission.