Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate Jobs; Helicopter Landing Officer needed2 min read
Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate: Jobs. Helicopter Landing Officer needed at an Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate. The position role includes, but is not limited to, ensuring the safety and good order on the helideck and safe use of the helideck during helicopter operations.
Upstream Oil & Gas Conglomerate: Jobs
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of OND/HND in any core Engineering or Social Science disciplines.
Job Title: Helicopter Landing Officer.
Job Location: Nigeria.
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of OND/HND in any core Engineering or Social Science disciplines including Basic Helicopter Landing Officer training (HLO, HAD), Helicopter Fire Fighting and Rescue training certificate is mandatory with at least least 5 years relevant experience on the job role.
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- A minimum of OND/HND in any core Engineering or Social Science disciplines
- Must possess Basic Helicopter Landing Officer Training and Helicopter Fire Fighting & Rescue Certificates
- Must have completed the requisite helicopter crew course (HLO, HAD)
- Supervise the safe and orderly use of the helipad Maintain constant contact with the aircraft commander via necessary communication apparatus
- Control the safe movement of all personnel on, and in the direct vicinity of the helicopter landing platform Control of the loading and unloading of cargo on instructions of the helicopter crew
- Provision of manifests far passengers and cargo, and the required documentation for the safe transport of special loads.
- Ensure the safety and good order on the helideck and safe use of the helideck during helicopter operations.
- Ensure proper supervision of passengers to and from the helicopter
- Ensure appropriate firefighting and rescue equipment are in place, regularly serviced and timely deployed for use when needed.
- Handle helicopter fuelling and the quality control of aviation fuel
- Must be able to guide passengers on the helideck, handle cargo and documentation
- Must be able to provide Radio communication procedure during arrival and departure of helicopter
- Must be familiar and conversant with necessary aviation regulations with regards to design and equipment of helidecks
- Must be familiar and conversant with normal and emergency procedures during helicopter operations.
- Must be familiar and have in-depth understanding of emergency procedure manuals the company.
Remuneration: Very attractive remuneration packages with benefits await successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should send their Application Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please like and share this article to create awareness. Using the SHARE buttons below;