UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018 – How to Apply UNN JUPEB Programme
UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018 – How to Apply UNN JUPEB Programme. UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018 – How to Apply UNN JUPEB Programme. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the UNN JUPEB programme 2018/19 session. UNN JUPEB Form. UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018. UNN JUPEB Programme Application Form. UNN JUPEB Programme 2018 Application form
Table of Contents
UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB certificate which enables candidates gain direct Entry Admissions into their respective second year degree programmes in the University of Nigeria, Nsukka and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
UNN JUPEB Form 2018 Application Eligibility.
Eligible candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
ARTS: History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS), Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS), Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
SOCIAL SCIENCES: Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG), Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG), Biology/Economics/Government (BEG), Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS), Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM), Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/Economics /Mathematics (GEM) etc.
SCIENCES: Agric Science/Biology/Chemistry (ABC), Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics (PCM), Physics/Chemistry/Biology(PCB) etc.
Candidates are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria Nsukka.
How to Apply UNN JUPEB Form 2018.
Pay the application fee of N20,000.00 through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
- The passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
UNN JUPEB Admission General Information.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers. ’The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 entrance exam shall hold at the University of Nigeria, on Monday 10th September, 2018
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Phone: 09098127029, 08096854714. E-mail: [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online application form will start from 4th July, 2018 to 6th September, 2018.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION: 10th September, 2018.
Lectures start on 17th September, 2018.