Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Recalls Suspended Students
UNIZIK Recalls Suspended Students. The Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has recalled five (5) students earlier suspended on the case of stealing leveled against them. The Student’s Disciplinary Committee investigation shows that there was no evidence implicating them in the allegation.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Recalls Suspended Students.
The Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Joseph E. Ahaneku, FAS has considered the report from the Student’s Disciplinary Committee on the case of stealing leveled against
- Okolie Kelvin – Reg. No: 2013194327,
- Chigozirim Ezinwanne . C.- Reg. No: 2013194082,
- Ezeama Chinedu – Reg. No: 2013194327,
- Okoro Williams- Reg. No: 2014724034 of Department of Vocational Education and
- Okafor Jennifer – Reg. No: 2011834041 of the Department of Food Science & Technology have noted that there was no evidence implicating them in the allegation.
The Vice-Chancellor, thereafter approved the recommendations of the committee to dismiss the case leveled against them since the allegation of misconduct could not be established, in accordance with the Provisions of Section 5 (2) of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students’ Disciplinary Regulations.
They are, hereby exonerated from the above allegation and recalled from suspension. They are, however warned to desist from any act that would implicate them in the future.