University Of Technology Sydney 2019 ATN-LATAM Scholarships
University Of Technology Sydney 2019 ATN-LATAM Scholarships:
In partnership with the Australian Technology Network (ATN), University Of Technology Sydney – Australia is offering scholarship opportunities to students from selected countries who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The purpose of this scholarship is to support the students to continue to overcome disadvantage and maintain their achievements
Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
To Be Taken At (Country): Australia
Value Of Scholarships: $30,000.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of one of the following countries: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Paraguay or Uruguay.
- Be an overseas student as defined in the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
- Be a holder of an international student visa
- Have completed a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours,
- Not previously have held an Australian Government Scholarship
How To Apply:
When applying to UTS, please ensure you mention this scheme — ATN-LATAM Research Scholarship Scheme in the application.
Email [email protected] for application form