University of Dundee LLM Scholarship – International Energy Law and Policy 2019
University of Dundee LLM Scholarship – University of Dundee is now accepting applications from qualified candidates for its Master of Laws programme scholarship worth £5,000. The University of Dundee LLM scholarship deadline for submission of applications is 30th May, 2019.
Table of Contents
The University of Dundee, rated 3rd in the UK for Law by the Guardian University Guide 2019, trains lawyers and non-lawyers to meet future challenges in the international energy sector. Gain skills to critically review policy issues, and draft agreements and regulations.
With the LLM International Energy Law and Policy programme, you could build a successful career in the Oil & Gas Industry or at a Global Consultancy.
University of Dundee LLM Scholarship BENEFIT:
Get the chance to earn a £5,000 scholarship, once you have a confirmed spot in the programme.
How to Apply University of Dundee LLM Scholarship.
- 31 May 2019 for September 2019 start
- 30 Nov 2019 for January 2020 start
The University of Dundee LLM Scholarship Programme start: 16 September 2019 or 14 January 2020.
Duration: 1 year.
Tuition Fee: £17,950.
University of Dundee LLM Scholarship Entry Requirements:
- Highest Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with a background in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum or Mining Engineering or Finance.
- English Proficiency: English language certificate with IELTS above 6.5
When You Click Start Now:
- You’ll be starting a quiz to learn more about the university and programme.
- Complete the profile form. If you fit the programme’s eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to help you with your decision.
- Login to Sqore to access the quiz. Don’t have an account? You’re only two clicks away to set one up!
This could be the beginning of a bright career in the Energy industry. Click here to START NOW.