United Bank for Africa 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Recruitment and How to Apply
United Bank for Africa 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Recruitment and How to Apply. This is to inform you that United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Form is out.
Table of Contents
- 1 United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- 2 United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment Available Job Position
- 3 United Bank for Africa Plc 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
- 4 How to Apply United Bank for Africa Plc 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise.
United Bank for Africa Graduate Trainee Recruitment Available Job Position
This information is strictly for all interested applicants whether graduate who wish to take part in the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise and wish to know if the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
United Bank for Africa Plc 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the UBA Recruitment portal at https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21483 to apply.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to apply for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Exercise, kindly provide us your email address in the comment box or subscribe with your email address.