UNIPORT Admission List 2018/2019 [1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batches]
UNIPORT Admission List 2018/2019 – UNIPORT Admission List is out – The first (1st) batch, second (2nd) batch, third (3rd) batch, fourth (4th) batch and fifth (5th) batch admission lists of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2018/2019 academic session have been released. Prospective students can now check their admission status.
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch, second batch, third batch, fourth batch and fifth batch admission lists that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
Check UNIPORT Admission List.
UNIPORT 5th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1313-2018-2019-admission-batch5.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 5th batch admission list
UNIPORT 4th Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1293-2018-2019-admission-batch-4.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 4th batch admission list
UNIPORT 3rd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1282-2018-2019-admission-batch3.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 3rd batch admission list
UNIPORT 2nd Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1272-2018-2019-admission-batch-2.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 2nd batch admission list
UNIPORT 1st Batch Admission List.
Go to https://www.uniport.edu.ng/news/latestnews/1253-2018-2019-admission-batch1-ictc.html to access your names of candidates offered provisional admission into UNIPORT through the 1st batch admission list
You can also access your admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Thursday October 25, 2018 or the admission will be withdrawn.
- Candidates who will not be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2018 need not proceed with Registration
Recommended: UNIPORT Registration Guideline for Newly Admitted Candidates.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any Accredited JAMB CBT Centers Nationwide on or before Friday October 26, 2018.
- Admission is still in progress
MSG Team congratulates all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT admission list.