Unilever Nigeria Recruitment for Assistant Manager Research & Development 2018
Unilever Nigeria Recruitment for Assistant Manager Research & Development 2018. Unilever Nigeria – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
At Unilever, you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
- Julius Berger Nigeria Fresh Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply 6 Positions
- BRISIN Recruitment Form Portal www.Brisin.gov.ng | BRISIN Job Vacancy
- Coca-Cola Company Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Reckitt Benckiser Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form – Apply Here
- LASU Recruitment 2018/19 Form Portal | Apply Lagos State University Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Manager Research & Development
Job Number: 18000E2W
Location: Oregun, Lagos
- To implement R&D programs and activities relevant to the CCBT, in support of improved consumer experience as well as driving business growth.
- Function as Technical project leader on innovation and renovation.
- Support the USLP by driving localization of key foods raw materials in conjunction with relevant technical and procurement teams and partner external affairs in creating stories around this.
- In conjunction with trio team members, be the cross-category business team (CCBT) point of contact for 3P related queries/engagements.
- Coordinate product experience/taste sessions on formulation options by stakeholders for decision making.
- Advise the CCBT on latest developments/changes/trends in foods & refreshments space for improvements
- Support category sales growth via deployment of knowledge based selling material for field personnel.
- Function as R&D lead for local flash projects
- Scoping of competitive landscape
- Identify innovative products and/or new product opportunities in the market and bring to the attention of CCBT.
- Consumer careline support through development of FAQs on existing products and innovations.
- Participate in LCF and support the claims co-generation and local approvals process.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by management.
Critical success Factors for the Job
- Project management knowledge
- Technical & Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work in a multi-functional, diverse environment
- Experienced in risk management
- Good communication skills
- Degree/Masters in Chemical Engineering,Food Science/and or Engineering, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry
- 5 years FMCG experience in Quality/R&D (preferably foods)
- Internal: Procurement, Quality, SC, Marketing, Regional & Global teams
- External: Suppliers,
- The nature of this contact involves the exchange of information and influencing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Unilever Nigeria Recruitment 2018
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online here: https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=18000E2W&lang=en
Trending Jobs in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;