Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2018 for Nigerian Students
Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2018 for Nigerian Students. Unilever Idea Trophy Competition 2018 for Nigerian Students (All expense paid trip to South Africa). Entries are invited from university undergraduates in Nigeria for the 7th edition of Unilever Africa Idea Trophy Competition 2018 #UAIT2018. The deadline for submission of entries is 2nd September, 2018.
The Unilever Africa Idea Trophy is aimed at second and third year University https://www.mediangr.com/unilever-idea-trophy-competition/ students with the express intent of combating youth unemployment on the continent by equipping young people with the skills required in the workplace.
- Do you have what it takes to figure out how businesses work in real life?
- Can you solve a business’s challenge and provide a viable solution?
- Are you one of our country’s future industry leaders?
Then be a part of the 2018 Unilever Nigeria Ideatrophy competition. Participants will be opportune to develop their skills and individual capacities as they work on challenging tasks and exercises.
Omo is welcome into the homes of millions of Nigerians. They have over 50 years experience of tackling dirt with their best in class laundry solutions. They know that the best experiences can result in the toughest stains, but that should never hold you back. It’s time to recognize that if you are not getting dirty, you aren’t living life to the full – especially when you’re a child, when the chance to play, to go outdoors and get dirty, plays a crucial role in personal development. That’s why, through their Dirt is Good campaign, they are working to promote and protect real play for every child.
In not more than 300 words, share a TV advert idea for Omo that illustrates how getting dirty helps children learn great values and makes them better ultimately.
- The 7th edition of the Unilever Ideatrophy competition is open to university undergraduates in Nigeria, not in their first or final year.
- Participants must form teams of 3 to enter the competition.
The competition is in 3 stages:
- Participants will be required to share their ideas to challenge posed by OMO, a top detergent brand by Unilever. Successful entries at this point will be required to send in a video of their proposed solutions.
- Shortlisted teams get the opportunity to attend the boot camp and compete at the semi-finals based on their performance in the first stage.
- Semifinalists at the boot camp will compete on the big stage at the grand finale!
- If your team is among the top 2 finalists, you will get an all-expense paid trip to represent Nigeria at the Africa rounds in South Africa, and you could also get the chance to represent Africa at the global level in London tagged the “Future Leaders League”! Winners at the global stage get to attend the One Young world conference in 2019.
- You could also get to win an internship opportunity amongst other consolation prizes.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the link button below:
Do no forget to use the SHARE buttons below to inform others