UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020 and Departmental Cut off Point
UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020 and Departmental Cut off Point –UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020, University of Lagos, UNILAG Departmental cut off mark 2019… UNILAG cut off mark for 2019/2020 has been released – See more details below;
Table of Contents
- 1 UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019.
- 1.1 UNILAG JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark 2019
- 1.2 UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark 2019
- 1.2.1 How to Calculate UNILAG Screening Aggregate Cut off Mark.
- 184.108.40.206 UNILAG MERIT CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF ARTS
- 220.127.116.11 UNILAG MERIT CUT OFF MARK for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- 18.104.22.168 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- 22.214.171.124 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- 126.96.36.199 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
- 188.8.131.52 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- 184.108.40.206 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK – FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- 220.127.116.11 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF LAW
- 18.104.22.168 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF PHARMACY
- 22.214.171.124 UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF MEDICINE
- 1.2.2 RECOMMENDED:
- 1.2.1 How to Calculate UNILAG Screening Aggregate Cut off Mark.
- 1.3 UNILAG Nature of Admission Screening 2019
- 1.4 UNILAG Address and Locations
UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020 and Departmental Cut off Point.
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools as well as the courses itself. It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019.
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basic of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
UNILAG JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark 2019
Following the scrapping out of post UTME by the federal government, the Joints Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) had given a bench mark of 180 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. Hitherto, the University of Lagos has follow suit in the 180 general cut of mark of JAMB.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered; in admission basics, candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
UNILAG Departmental Cut off Mark 2019
The University of Lagos does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of one 180 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the University of Lagos, the admission processes is competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O level grades.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut off mark;
How to Calculate UNILAG Screening Aggregate Cut off Mark.
O’Level ==> 20%
UTME ==> 50%
Post UTME ==> 30%
Calculate It Thus: For O’level
A1 = 4 points
B2 = 3.6 points
B3 = 3.2 points
C4 = 2.8 points
C5 = 2.4 points
C6 = 2.0 points
Calculate your 5 Core subjects only
For UTME/JAMB Score:
Divide your JAMB/UTME by 8
Divide your post UTME Score by 2
NB: The Candidate must not score below 40% in Post UTME to stand a chance.
- JAMB Direct Entry 2019 Registration Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB UTME Registration Form 2019 Instructions & Guidelines
- JAMB Registration Closing Date 2019 for JAMB UTME Registration
- Jamb Brochure 2019/2020 PDF Download – See Syllabus For 2019 Jamb Exam
- 2019 Jamb Novel “Sweet Sixteen (16)” – Summary and Characters
- Federal Government Approves Reduction in Cost of JAMB and NECO Forms
- JAMB Subject Combination 2019/2020 For All Courses | Download PDF
UNILAG MERIT CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF ARTS
|FACULTY OF ARTS||MERIT|
|Creative Arts (Music)||50.85|
|Creative Arts (Theatre Arts)||62.15|
|Creative Arts (Visual Arts)||55.80|
|History And Strategic Studies||60.15|
UNILAG MERIT CUT OFF MARK for BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION||MERIT|
|Industrial Relations And Personnel Mgt||60.38|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF EDUCATION
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||MERIT|
|Education Islamic Religion Studies||52.05|
|Education Early Childhood||57.88|
|Education Christian Religion Studies||52.30|
|Education Home Economics||52.93|
|Education Integrated Science||52.45|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||MERIT|
|Cell Biology & Genetics||61.70|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||MERIT|
|Chemical & Petroleum Engineering||70.93|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||71.18|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||72.40|
|Metallurgical & Material Engineering||64.23|
|Petroleum & Gas Engineering||67.90|
|Surveying & Geo. Engineering||60.35|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK – FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||MERIT|
|Urban & Regional Planning||60.95|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF LAW
|FACULTY OF LAW||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK for FACULTY OF PHARMACY
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||MERIT|
UNILAG CUT OFF MARK FOR FACULTY OF MEDICINE
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE||MERIT|
|Medicine & Surgery||77.03|
|Medical & Laboratory Science||67.65|
For a list of UNILAG admission cut off mark for all catchment area – Click Here
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply
- Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment 2019 Form
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers 2019 – Free Download
- JAMB Government Questions and Answers 2019 – Free Download
- JAMB Commerce Questions and Answers 2019 – Free Download
- JAMB Biology Questions and Answers 2019 – Free Download
UNILAG Nature of Admission Screening 2019
The University of Lagos holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
IMPORTANT! Check UNILAG School Fees 2018/2019 Undergraduate & Postgraduate Here
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
UNILAG Address and Locations
The University of Lagos is located in the heart of the town of Lagos – 101017 Akoka, Yaba., Nigeria
Contact US @ [email protected] or Call 01-2930330, 01- 8902526, 01- 8902312, 01- 7403307
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about UNILAG Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.