UNIJOS Acceptance Fee for 2018/2019 Admitted Candidates: The amount to be paid as admission acceptance fee and payment procedure for all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) during the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise that the can now proceed to accept their admission by paying the stipulated acceptance fee.
Before you proceed, check: UNIJOS Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIJOS Admission Acceptance Fee Payment procedure.
- All successful candidates are to do as follows:
- They are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only, when they have met the minimum requirement for the programme that they have been admitted into as contained in the 2018 JAMB Brochure.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee commences on Thursday, February 28, 2019 and ends on Sunday, March 31, 2019.
- They should note that the payment of the non-refundable pre-registration fee after Sunday, March 31, 2019 will attract an additional late payment charge of ten-thousand naira (N10,000.00) only.
- All successful candidates will be notified via SMS and/or email on when they are to continue with the registration process.
- Candidates who successfully register and are cleared by their respective Faculties can proceed to pay the balance of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only as School Charges.
UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
- Go to https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
- Type your JAMB Registration No or email in the username box
- Type in the password (you used during POST UTME screening registration)
- Click Get Started to login to your personalized dashboard
- Click on Fee Management menu on the left side of the dash
- Select Pay School Charges
- Click on Select Payment and follow the prompt to complete payment
All Students are strongly advised to be wary of unsolicited approaches from fraudsters under the guise of rendering them assistance.
They should also avoid patronizing road side Business Centres for any transaction pertaining the University of Jos as the University will not be held liable for any breach in such transaction.
For further inquiry, please contact us via email at [email protected] or chat us online at the login portal or call us on 0905-877-7773 or 0803-355-1034 or 0703-654-9259 or 0803-058-0255.