UBA Job Vacancy 2019 and How to Apply UBA Recruitment Form Online
Table of Contents
There are many thing you need to understand about United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, UBA 2019 recruitment application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about UBA Bank 2019 recruitment exercise include:
- Is the UBA Bank Recruitment 2019 form out?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 UBA Recruitment form?
- When will UBA Bank start 2019 Recruitment?
- I need United Bank for Africa Recruitment 2019 updates
- How can I apply for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2019 Recruitment ? Just to list a few.
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regards to United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Recruitment 2019 exercise.
Here we will reveal to you the procedure on how to fill UBA Bank 2019 Recruitment Job Vacancies application form. Before you apply kindly read the registration guidelines below:
Here you will know all the requirements for the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment 2019 exercise and other information you needed to have before you apply online for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 recruitment exercise. Below are all UBA Bank 2019 recruitment application requirements:
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Reference No: RO-LAG019
Locations: Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun, Kwara, Edo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you passionate, self-driven and excited about joining OUR TRIBE?
- We are looking for people with great personality, positive disposition towards new business frontiers and exceptional service delivery to be a part of the Best Financial Institution to work with .
- As a brand with Africa as the centre of its business operations, UBA strongly believes in Africa and its people with emphasis on being global. We are driving the renaissance of the African economy through innovation in Banking, having successfully built a strong domestic and international brand with footprints in 20 African countries, London, Paris and New York.
- Our strong presence on the African continent is deliberate and it reflects our love for diversity and a multicultural system. We have about 15,000 multilingual, ethnically varying and highly diverse people who reflect the richness, multiplicity and uniqueness of the twenty (20) African countries we operate.
- Here at UBA, each person’s contribution is valued and is important to the overall vision of the company. Your career growth is of utmost importance to us, that’s why you deserve more than a job. You deserve a tribe. Working in UBA admits you into our tribe.
- You will do the work that you love, one that matters to you and will be involved in cross functional projects across all our geographies. You become a part of the culture built and nurtured on values, resilience and dedication, a culture that make us a role model for African businesses.
UBA Bank 2019 Recruitment Role and Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
UBA Bank 2019 Recruitment Requirements
- Minimum Educational Level – Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-5 year experience in sales and marketing.
- Good Knowledge of the products and services of the bank.
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Accounting and Economics
- Business development and acquisition
- Banking Operations, Policies, and Procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Selling / Marketing.
- Knowledge of current business trends and CBN Regulatory laws.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written.
- Must be Strong, Tenacious and Persuasive.
- Strong Selling / Marketing skills
- Must be self-driven, and have a passion for Marketing.
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and possess excellent Networking skills
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online