UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 & Exp. Vacancies (2 Positions)
UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 & Exp. Vacancies (2 Positions). This is to inform all interested applicants of United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 Recruitment Graduate & Exp. Vacancies and how to also apply.
Are you looking for United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies? Would you mind if we guide you on how you can apply for 2018 United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment? If yes, then continue reading.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Available Job Positions in UBA
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions in Lagos:
1.) Business Development Japanese Desk Officer
Deadline: 30th September, 2018.
2.) UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
Specification of Jobs for UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
UBA Graduate Recruitment Education Requirement
- University Degrees in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 5 years and above banking experience, preferably in finance; relationship banking; Marketing,
- Language Proficiency with preference for understanding of Japanese Language & Culture
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
UBA Graduate Recruitment Experience Requirements:
- Design and implementation of business development strategy
- Customer Relationship management
- Interpersonal skill
- Networking and Effective communication skills
- Data gathering & analysis
- Proven ability to Negotiate
Application Closing Date for UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019
The application closing date for UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 is 30th September, 2018 and 10th October, 2018 respectively.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the desired job position below and view the application procedures on the UBA Graduate Recruitment 2018/2019 job portal.
1. Business Development Japanese Desk Officer – https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/24318
2. UBA Graduate Trainee Recruitment – https://uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/21483
Please Share this across.