Study in Netherlands | TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarships 2019/2020
Study in Netherlands | TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarships 2019/2020. TU Delft Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 (Funded to Study in Netherlands). TU Delft | Global Initiative is now accepting applications from talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa for its 2019/2020 Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships.
The Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships give talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan Africa the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
TU Delft | Global Initiative offers four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships every year. From the students we expect that they are willing to act as our ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
- Admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes with an accumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree;
- A degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme and living expenses for 2 years. €25.000 per year for Sub-Saharan students.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be TU Delf ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your application for a Non EU. Check the admission requirements.
- Complete, in addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application, the Application Form for a Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship (available per 1 October 2018).
- Upload your MSc application and the Application for Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarship before 1 February 2019.
Only students who have been granted a scholarship will be informed by TU Delft via email by begin-April 2019.
Receiving the scholarship is conditional on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.
The deadline for submission of applications is 1 February 2019 (23:59 CET).
Please help in reaching others by clicking on the SHARE buttons below;