Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates (4 Positions)
Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduate & Exp. Job (4 Positions). Current open jobs Transsnet Financial September, 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in Transsnet Financial Nigeria.
Table of Contents
- 1 Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates
- 2 Transsnet Financial Recruitment Job Positions
- 2.1 Job Title: Graduate Loan Collection Intern (NYSC)
- 2.2 Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlements Manager
- 2.3 Job Title: Asset Management (Senior Manager)
- 2.4 Job Title: Product Manager (Go to Market)
- 2.5 Application Deadline for Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019
- 3 How to Apply Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Transsnet Financial, is recruiting to fill the position of: Asset Management (Senior Manager). The position is located in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Job Title: Graduate Loan Collection Intern (NYSC)
- Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
- Call overdue customers to guide them to repay and complete company’s collection target;
- Collect feedback from overdue customers, investigate customers’ repayment ability and assess the potential risk;
- Through a variety of effective ways to find the missing customers, increase the rate of repayment, reduce bad debt losses;
- Regularly analyze and report the collection status and put forward suggestions to help to optimize the collection process.
- Other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Servicing corps members;
- Excellent oral, negotiation and written communication skills;
- Strong learning ability and pressure resistance;
- Proficient with “Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook”;
- Typing speed of 45wpm or above.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP)
Job Title: Reconciliation & Settlements Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Reconciliation and Settlements Manager will be responsible for the management and reconciliation of all financial activities for all the different Businesses with partner organizations.
- The Reconciliation and Settlements Manager will be charged with but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Provide reconciliation and settlement support to the financial controller
- Develop and maintain business relations with payment partners
- Contribute to and maintain system standards within all Payment platforms
- Ensure daily reconciliation of all transactions and provide daily/weekly reconciliation and settlement reports to the financial controller
- Keep record of the relevant KPI’s for the businesses
- Analysis and reporting of settlement/payment activities to the Financial controller
- Develop business case and business models that may relate to the Company’s payment platform
- Ensure accurate forecast on virtual wallet or float accounts to prevent stock out’
- Documentation of processes, procedures, resolution guides etc for the reconciliation and settlement department
- Monitor the reconciliation of income/fees with partners and ensuring value is transferred to the company’s account promptly
- Continually evaluate and recommend best practice business process throughout payment value chain
- Perform any other task as might be assigned by the department
- A Business related Bachelor’s degree (or higher) preferably in Accounting or Finance from a recognized University. Master’s Degree is a plus
- Over 4 years working experience in cards/mobile payment finance, fully integrated in all aspects of settlement and daily reconciliation process of which a minimum of 2 years must have been at a management level in Reconciliation and Settlement
- Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- Excellent financial analytical, organization and planning skills
- Working knowledge of financial spreadsheet applications such as Excel
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Highly self-directed, a strong individual contributor and a strong team player.
Job Title: Asset Management (Senior Manager)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
- Develop and implement short and long-term investment strategies, policies and operating procedures.
- Invest and manage all Group and subsidiary assets, undertake periodic portfolio rebalancing to help reduce over-exposure to investment properties.
- Make Group Company/Asset Management profitable as a stand-alone and self-sustaining.
- Develop and implement profitable third-party asset management opportunities.
- Develop and implement collective investment schemes, such as mutual funds.
- Identify and secure suitable sources of long term capital for the Group.
- Manage relationship with investors.
- Monitor operational effectiveness and effect changes required for improvement.
- Assess and effectively manage all the risks associated with business objectives and activities to ensure that these are in alignment with the unit’s risk appetite and Risk Management Framework.
- A Bachelors’ degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline.
- Professional certification as a Chartered Financial Analyst.
- Must be a SEC Sponsored Individual
- Professional certification in Accounting is desirable.
- Evidence of formal training in Strategic Asset Management, Business Development, General Management, Financial Analysis or Investment Banking.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ work experience in financial services industry with focus on investment banking, financial markets and asset management, four (4) of which must have been spent at Senior Management level.
- Sound knowledge of financial accounting, information management and the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the financial industry and investment business and ability to analyze and evaluate asset types, market and industry trends, major issues, and regulatory considerations.
- Knowledge of processes, tools, and techniques used for analyzing market risk; ability to assess and manage investment exposures.
- Knowledge of pricing tools, techniques and methods; ability to assess analytical and pricing models using statistical principles.
- Sound knowledge and experience in asset allocation strategy, currency hedging, alternative investments, multi-assets portfolio construction, active research and portfolio selection experience.
- Sound Knowledge and experience in fixed income portfolio management, rates and inflation markets (cash and derivatives) and active trade.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the global finance market and banking sector.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a company’s securities and other assets.
- Good analytical and managerial skills
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
Job Title: Product Manager (Go to Market)
Location: Ikeja GRA, Lagos (With limited travel. On occasion you may be required to travel to the UK or to China)
About the Team
- At Transsnet, Product Managers help to build new customer experiences. We iterate rapidly and measure everything.
- The team is small, which means that everyone’s view is heard. You’ll have the chance to make an impact within the business and grow as we grow. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between software engineering, marketing, operations and customer-facing teams.
- In this role you’ll be expected work with a cross functional team to take our payment product to market.
- You will be the local product expert. You’ll be working closely with teams in Nigeria, the UK and China to resolve local problems and build our roadmap.
About the Role
- This role is responsible for taking our payments solution to market.
- With support from technical and commercial teams you will:
- Be the local product expert and understand our services in detail
- Provide technical support for license applications
- Define and measure business processes to ensure that we are serving customer efficiently
- Collect and raise requirements to the core product team based on an understanding of the local market and customers
- Coordinate technical integration with central bank, banks, payment institutes and other partners
- Conduct user surveys and collect user feedback on price, service offering and user experience
- Conduct competitor analysis and collect information about competitors in local market
- Arrange and conduct local UAT before the new release of product
- Help to resolve operational issues
- Help to capture technical details so bugs and issues can be fixed by our engineering teams
- You have at least three years of product development experience
- You are technical enough to work closely with software engineers in an Agile environment
- You have experience of taking software products to market
- You have some experience of payments or financial services
You may be a good fit if you:
- Are a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the business
- Are able to problem solve, breaking down complex issues into smaller pieces and work with your stakeholders to solve these issues
- Are able to communicate efficiently and set direction within the business working with senior stakeholders
- Are willing to act in multiple roles to unblock your team, this might include business analysis, suggesting customer UX or support with feature testing
- Are a self-starter able to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Are technical enough to investigate opportunities, ask good questions about the products and solutions which are being built and to challenge the engineering team where appropriate
Application Deadline for Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019
The Transsnet Financial Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates application closing date is Not Specified.
HOT JOBS IN NIGERIA
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Interested applicants should click on the desired and suitable job position below to apply
1. Graduate Loan Collection Intern (NYSC) – https://transsnet.recruitee.com/o/loan-collection-interns-nysc-lagos
2. Reconciliation & Settlements Manager – https://transsnet.recruitee.com/o/reconciliation-settlements-manager
3. Asset Management (Senior Manager) – https://transsnet.recruitee.com/o/asset-management-senior-manager
4. Product Manager (Go to Market) – https://transsnet.recruitee.com/o/product-manager-go-to-market