tradermoni.com.ng – Trader Moni Portal For Federal Government Loan in Nigeria
tradermoni.com.ng – Trader Moni Portal For Federal Government Loan in Nigeria – Official Trader Moni Portal & Registration Form: This post is specially designed to guide micro businessman or traders. They can easily create Trader Moni account and get money direct into account.
Table of Contents
- 1 tradermoni.com.ng – Trader Moni Portal For Federal Government Loan in Nigeria.
- 2 What is Trader Moni Portal/Registration Portal
There are so many Nigerians who are facing a lot of trouble to get Trader Moni. Apart from this, there are many traders who have applied for FG Trader Moni loan scheme but have not yet received. If you are also one of them then the information given below is going to be very important and useful to you.
Let me tell you that this Federal Government Trader Moni loan scheme has been specially made to help small/micro traders of the country who need free business loan in Nigeria. The government wants to provide a good business environment for small traders or businessman, hence it is considered to be a very important scheme.
A lot of Nigerians have heard about this business loan scheme but do not know about the Trader Moni Registration Portal i.e. www.tradermoni.com.ng. A lot of aware Nigerians have registered for a loan using this moni portal and many have even got moni loan.
We have prepared this page to make you aware. Here you will be guided regarding how to use registration portal, how to apply FG Trader Moni and to get your approved loan money transferred to your account directly.
Benefits of Trader Moni Micro Credit / Loan for Small Entrepreneurs / Traders
TraderMoni microcredit is a small loan that is usually intended for people with lower-class economies who have no collateral, permanent employment, trusted credit history, and are unable to obtain ordinary credit.
This type of credit is included in loans or loans that do not require severe requirements such as other types of credit. Banks that provide this type of microcredit will usually set a nominal loan limit of up to ₦ 50,000.00. The Bank will ensure this credit borrower has a business that is being run.
By applying for this Trader Moni Loan, you can pay it off in a monthly way. The repayment period is determined based on an agreement between the Bank and the borrower. Every month you will repay the loan principal along with the loan interest rate determined by the Bank.
Therefore, if you want to develop your small business into a more successful business, you can immediately apply for this type of credit to a bank online through Trader Moni Portal www.tradermoni.com.ng
What is Trader Moni Portal/Registration Portal
Here we want to make it clear that this post is designed to enhance your knowledge but it is not part of the official Trader Moni registration portal.
The official web address of Trader Moni Portal is www.tradermoni.com.ng
TraderMoni Social Investment Program 2018/2019 at www.tradermoni.com.ng
This is a very useful program whose main purpose is to provide loan to micro traders, market women, small scale farmers and agric worker nationwide. Let me tell you that this loan scheme is operated under Bank of Industry. If you are a petty traders and required loan, then time to get collateral free loan of N10,000.
There are so many traders here who can do very good business but they lack the funds. All of them can get loans through this scheme. In this article below, we will explain to you how to apply tradermoni loan online or through trader moni agent.
- Loan Tenor: 6 Months
- Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
- Administration Fee of 2.5% (no other charges)
|Loan Amount||Administrative Fee||Amount to Pay Back|
|₦ 10,000.00||₦ 250.00||₦ 10,250.00|
|₦ 15,000.00||₦ 375.00||₦ 15,375.00|
|₦ 20,000.00||₦ 1000.00||₦ 21,000.00|
|₦ 50,000.00||₦ 2500.00||₦ 52,500.00|
From the information given in the table above, you can understand how much the administrative fee will be charged and what amount you have to repay to the bank. If still there is a question in your mind then you can type your question in the comment box, we will try to give best answer.
You can apply for a loan through this official website. There are certain conditions/requirements for trader moni which are necessary for everyone and its information is given below.
tradermoni.com.ng Application Requirements
- Interested applicant must be 18 years and above
- Interested applicant must be business owner or trader
- Trader/Business Owner must be a Nigerian
- Trader/Business Owner must belong to a market cooperative union in your location
- Trader/Business Owner must have a valid BVN
- Trader/Business Owner must have valid identification
- Trader/Business Owner must have valid SIM/Phone number that is register with the service provider
- Candidate who fulfills all the above Trader Moni Registration Requirements can proceed for application form registration process.
How to Apply for FG Trader Moni [tradermoni.com.ng]
There is also second method to apply
- Visit to Trader Moni Agent in your State
- Agent will capture all your details
- Agent will send your credentials/captured details to bank for verification
- After verification FG Government will send you a SMS with code
- You need to dial this code to get funds
- You can Pay Back the money through various banks such as GTB, UBA, ECOBank, Union Bank, Stanbic, Sterling, Wema, Fidelity, Heritage, Jaiz etc.
In order to get more information only visit www.tradermoni.com.ng