Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019
Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 – Terragon Group invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Management Trainee Program. Successful Trainees will receive on the job training, and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
Table of Contents
The Terragon Group is a data and marketing technology business that unlocks value for businesses using insight to reach the mobile audience in Africa.
At Terragon, we create and strengthen the connections that bond people to brands by delivering services and solutions borne out of our 6 core business capabilities- Digital Solutions for Business Transformation, Consumer Access, Data and Intelligence, Mobile Payments, Digital Content Management, and Technology to our clients.
Applications are invited for:
- A “Management Trainee” would work on various projects within the operating companies of the group. The assignments are generally highly analytical and dynamic; with many of the projects carried out in teams.
- Each individual will receive both coaching and supervision during the course of the programme. This way, you get to know not only by the company and its core fields of activity and people, but also yourself. The possibilities are endless.
- Trainees will be appointed to a role and will be expected to deliver all the job expectations for that position.
- They will receive on the job training and their review process will include the setting of performance objectives against which their progress will be monitored.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
- Minimum qualification/ Experience:
- University degree in a reputable university (Minimum second class upper)
- 0 – 2 years post – NYSC
- Not more than 25years
- The following positions are available; Software Engineering, Product Management, Account Management, Social Media Management, Sales and Finance.
Other things to know:
- Candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment
- Candidate must be strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all level
- Candidates must be hardworking and one who thinks “out of the box”
- Candidates must be ambitious with a can-do attitude
- Candidates should have poise and fitness
- Candidates must be assertive
Application Closing Date
6th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]