Talenture Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Talenture Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 Form. Talenture Group 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Job Vacancy In Nigeria. Are you unemployed and wish to work in top Construction And Talenture Group in Nigeria or other Gulf countries.
Table of Contents
- 1 Talenture Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2 Talenture Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment Description
- 3 How to Apply Talenture Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment
If you are interested, This publication is here to guide you on how to Apply For Talenture Group 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Jobs In Nigeria.
Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand HR solution providers. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Talenture is responsible for the mid as well as back office and infrastructure support to the group of brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
What We Are Looking For?
- Graduate calibre -2:2 Bachelor degree or above
- 1-2 years sales/customer service experience
- Ambition and the drive to push to surpass the maximum potential daily.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (both face to face and via telephone)
- Articulate with a high level of business acumen; able to influence and respond across complex arguments and engage with senior level executives in a polished and professional manner.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment.
- Resilience under pressure.
- Polite push-back when required.
- Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team.
- Confident when working autonomously.
- Self-assured, not easily thrown, able to think on their feet
- Strong Work Ethic
- Must live within easy commute of Lekki, in Lagos
What We Offer
- Conducive environment to enhance success
- Structured Training and Development
- Well-equipped office in a good location
- Dynamic and sociable atmosphere
- Basic salary with uncapped commission
- Reward and Recognition.
- We are looking for a confident, good communicator and target driven person to join our growing vibrant brands. You will contact potential clients within to identify and meet their needs using your sales and networking skills. You will look after your own work load tasked with the whole interview process, relaying feedback, selling exceptional talents to clients and job opportunities to candidates.
- Then you’ll negotiate to close the best deal for all parties. We place professionals and often in very senior positions and require the best in all you do.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and sales or customer service experience, with a passion for achieving goals. Ability to manage a sales pipeline, work to KPI’s and have a desire to be a real achiever will be required.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s (MS Word Format) and Cover Letter explaining why you think you will be suitable for this opportunity to: Recruitment@talenture.co.uk