Swiss Schengen Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
Swiss Schengen Visa Lottery: We are pleased to inform you that the Switzerland Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form is Out. So this article, we be focusing on guide on how to apply for Switzerland 2018/2019 Visa Lottery.
Table of Contents
- 1 General required documents for a Swiss Schengen Visa Application:
- 2 Switzerland Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
- 3 Additional documents required:
- 3.1 Swiss Tourist Schengen Visa additional requirements:
- 3.2 Swiss Schengen Visa for Business Purposes:
- 3.3 Swiss Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes:
- 3.4 Swiss Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- 3.5 Swiss Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- 3.6 Swiss Schengen Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- 3.7 Swiss Schengen Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swiss citizen:
- 3.8 Swiss Airport Transit Visa:
- 3.9 Swiss Schengen Visa for Underage Children:
- 4 Swiss National visa
General required documents for a Swiss Schengen Visa Application:
- Download the application form, fill it completely and with sincerity. You can also fill the Schengen Visa application form electronically and then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background. Learn more about photo requirements and specifications for a Swiss Visa.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. It is not recommended to purchase the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Switzerland and the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the purpose of visit to Switzerland and itinerary
- Flight itinerary reservation with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Switzerland
- Proof of accommodation for the whole duration of the intended stay in Switzerland
- Provide Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the period of stay in Switzerland. A foreign national who wants to enter and reside in the territory of Switzerland must be able to attest owning at least 100 CHF or 92.34€/day on his disposition during its stay in Switzerland, while, in case the foreigner is a student this amount reduces to 30 CHF or 27.70€/day. A foreigner is obliged to provide such proof of sufficient financial means, the moment applying for a Swiss Visa to the Swiss Embassy or Consulate.
UK residents, please read: How to Apply for a Switzerland Visa in the UK?
Switzerland Visa Lottery 2018/2019 Online Registration Form
- Employment contract
- Current bank statement of the latest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of Income Tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the latest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the latest 6 months
*Note: The signed application form must be accompanied the rest of the above–mentioned mandatory documents and handed personally at the appropriate embassy/consulate or its representative in your home country.
Apart from the general documentation required, accompanying should be other additional documents depending on the purpose of your Swiss Visa application.
Additional documents required:
Swiss Tourist Schengen Visa additional requirements:
- Invitation letter with the address and phone number from family member or sponsor – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Swiss Schengen Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Swiss company you will be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
- If there were previous trade relations between the two companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business bank statement of the latest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay in the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Swiss Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Switzerland, confirming the date of your appointment as well as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Swiss Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the nature of events or activities – purpose of visit , expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Swiss Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Swiss Schengen Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other type of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Swiss Schengen Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swiss citizen:
- Proof of Swiss citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Swiss nationality or naturalization order)
- Swiss marriage certificate
- record book of Swiss family
Swiss Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Swiss Schengen Visa for Underage Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a bank statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
*Note: When applying at the Swiss embassy/consulate in home country, the guardian or parent should accompany their under-age children.
Swiss National visa
If you intend to stay in the territory of Switzerland for a total of more than 90 days (at least 91 days) during one or more visits within a half-year period calculated from the date of first entry, you need to apply for a national visa.