Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Young Talents Internship Program
Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Young Talents Internship Program. Young Talents Internship Program at Sterling Bank Plc. The ideal candidate should be students in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree and graduates who are awaiting National Youth Service placement.
Job Title: Young Talents Internship Program.
Are you the one?
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply – The undergraduate program is suited for students in their penultimate year of study, who are interested in a Work Placement as part of their degree and graduates who are awaiting National Youth Service placement.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application, with a minimum CGPA of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
RECOMMENDED: Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Summer Associate Program
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others;