Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Women in Banking Internship Program
Sterling Bank Plc 2018 Women in Banking Internship Program. Women in Banking Internship Program at Sterling Bank Plc. The ideal candidate should be an undergraduate/graduate student of a recognized university with a minimum CGPhttps://www.mediangr.com/sterling-bank-pl…ternship-program/ A (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Women in Banking Internship Program.
Are you the one?
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply – Undergraduate/graduate student of a recognized university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0. Previous experience in women advocacy and/or leadership will be an advantage.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
You can as well inform others easily with just a hit on the SHARE buttons below;