State Of The Nation | 28 States Are in Crisis
State Of The Nation | 28 States Are in Crisis. IBADAN—A presidential aspirant on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Tanimu Turaki, SAN, Tuesday, expressed worry that 28 out of 36 states in the country are engulfed in crises.
Shortlisted for FRSC Screening???
Click here to DOWNLOAD FRSC PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Warning Nigerians not to be deceived into voting for what he described as a “clueless government”, he assured that the PDP having realized its pitfalls, would do everything to give good governance if voted into power in the 2019 elections.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
He took a swipe at the President Muhammadu Buhari led administration for dampening the hope of many Nigerians saying he has failed to deliver all the promises he made to Nigerians on assumption.
Turaki said: “We, Nigerians have many questions to ask the President. He said if he becomes President, he won’t go on medical tourism, today he is in London; he promised to reduce pump fuel price, make naira at par with the dollars, and abolish the office of the First Lady. But today, he is using the public fund for the Future Assured initiated by the first lady.
“Nigeria is at a critical stage. There are crises in 28 out of 36 states. In 22 states, the army has been deployed to manage the crises. This means that the police have been overwhelmed. For the country to move on, we must consider the issue of state police, devolution of power and restructuring.”
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
“We have seen a lot of anti-democratic activities and movements taking place since this government realized that Nigerians have resolved to push it out. We have seen what has happened in Benue and other places in the country but never in our wildest imagination have we ever imagined that the symbol of democracy in Nigeria, the legislature will be placed under siege in the way and manner it was done today.
“If any government can’t guarantee lives and property of its people, that government shouldn’t be allowed to continue to govern us. Today, Nigerians see us as Messiah that would save the country from total collapse. Nigeria is now at a state that we now doubt our unity.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please