SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 and How to Apply Online
Table of Contents
SHIFT Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the SHIFT Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 SHIFT Nigeria form?
- Is the SHIFT Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need SHIFT Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- SHIFT Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment Available Vacant Position
SHIFT is a non partisan organization that builds support for transformative leaders in communities across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Volunteer, Communications
♦ Volunteer Field Organizer
♦ Volunteer Data Analyst
♦ Field Volunteer (Supporter)
♦ Volunteer Policy Analyst
♦ Administrative Assistant (Volunteer)
Application Deadline: 7th January, 2019.
SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the SHIFT Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about SHIFT Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+