Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship Scheme 2018
Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship Scheme 2018. The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) , invites applications from suitably qualified full-time Nigerian students admitted in the 2017/2018 academic session to apply for the scholarship below:
Who Can Apply Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship?
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award (OM).
1.) National Merit Award (NM)
- Is open to all Nigerians.
2.) Areas of Operation Merit Award, (OM)
- For Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational area in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Eligible Applicants Must
- Be Nigerian citizens.
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 level with a minimum CGPA of 2.5
- Have a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English in their Senior School Certificate Examinations
- Have a minimum of 200 score in UTME
Shell (SPDC) Joint Venture University Scholarship Scheme 2018 General Requirements
- All applicants should have their personal valid email accounts (for subsequent communication on their application).
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The Community Trust (CT) are also required for applicants for the Operational Area Awards. The letters should be addressed to: “The ER Manager, Social Performance/Social Investment, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply here on this link https://www.shell.com.ng/sustainability/communities/education-programmes/scholarships/spdc-joint-venture-university-scholarships.html
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- For more information or clarification please send an email to: [email protected]
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is free of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- There will be no selection tests as selection will be based strictly on combined academic performance
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.