Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates – See How to Apply Here
Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates – See How to Apply Here. Shell recruitment 2018/2019 for gradautes Form is what this page is about. You can Apply for Shell graduates trainee job vacancies from www.shell.com.ng/careers/students-and-graduates/shell-graduate-programme.html.
Shell Recruitment 2018/2019 For Graduates
Let’s show you how to get shell Nigeria graduate recruitment form this year.
Just keep reading so you can find out more. You’ll find out about how to join other fresh graduates at shell Nigeria.
Discover the advantages of the Shell Graduate Programme. Learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
- Trainee Geophysicist
How To Apply to the Shell Recruitment Form for Graduates
Whether you join the Technical or Commercial Functions area of the Shell Graduate Programme, you will receive unparalleled formal training that will enhance your career.
We’ve designed the programme to give remarkable candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a future leader.
Right from the start, you’ll embark on a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation.
Depending on your chosen path, you’ll participate in a two- to five-year development programme. This will include two or three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities.
You’ll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values.
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
Note: This post is currently going to be updated soon. If you need update from us, kindly comment below.