Senior Manager, External Relations Job at MTN Nigeria | Apply HERE
MTN Nigeria Recruits. Senior Manager, External Relations needed at MTN Nigeria. The position role includes, but is not limited to, participating in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.. The ideal candidate should possess a Master’s Degree or relevant Professional Qualifications may confer an advantage.
MTN Nigeria Recruitment
Job Title: Senior Manager, External Relations.
- To oversee the development and execution of bespoke enterprise external communication strategies to optimally position corporate messaging, drive engagement and enhance MTN’s public image and perception.Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (i.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Conduct bi-annual ROI analysis on external campaigns and make a business case on next actions.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Support planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN initiatives particularly focusing on Customer centricity and shareholder value.
- Build MTN’s reputation by driving the execution of first class external events, webinars, speeches, press, social media, partnerships, publishing, and targeted dissemination of content etc.
- Develop and execute strategic reputation-building program that will increase visibility across channels and position leaders in front of key decision makers in accordance with MTN Business Plan.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. media, strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Support the formulation and implementation of overall Corporate Communications strategy in accordance with MTN Business Plan.
- Develop effective multi-platform/multi-stakeholder communication strategies and appropriate governance guidelines.
- Support the collation, alignment and dissemination of diverse messages from diverse sources.
- Support the interpretation of complex business information and develop bespoke communication.
- Ensure quality standard of information/content and determine relevance.
- Enhance and drive execution of spokesperson management framework. Assist in the management and production of high-level presentations/speeches for CEO/Executives for external events.
- Support the development/refinement of systems and policies for capturing and sharing information about MTN successes and activities.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coach and train the External Relations team to ensure the understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of the set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Identify, evaluate and track the development needs and performance of MTNN staff within the department, providing opportunities for staff to build on the company’s investment in their training and improve productivity.
- Normal MTN work hours apply, but the requirement to work outside office hours and frequent travel is to be expected.
- 24/7 availability as a source and supplier of business information.
Experience & Training
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- A Master’s Degree or relevant Professional Qualifications may confer an advantage
- 9 – 17 years of experience including:
- 6-8 years’ experience in an area of specialization
- At least 3 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization (in relevant sector/ industry advantageous)
- Experience in media management in a prominent multinational
- Experience working in a publicly listed company advantageous
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Significant evidence of literary pursuits and subject matter expertise will confer a significant advantage
- Function specific training
- Strategic Content Development
Application Deadline: 15th August, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
About MTN Nigeria.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Do not hesitate to use the SHARE buttons below;