SEC Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply SEC Job Recruitment Form Online
Table of Contents
This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2018, and wish to know if the SEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out. It is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment 2018 Application Form is out.
Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the Securities and Exchange Commission 2018 Recruitment.
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
We have received many questions from people asking us about the Securities and Exchange Commission 2018 Recruitment, Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the SEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- How can I apply for SEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form?
- Is the SEC Recruitment 2018 Application Form out?
- When will 2018 SEC Recruitment start?
Luckily for you, this
page is officially created for all the questions above. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Securities and Exchange Commission 2018 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2018 Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Securities and Exchange Commission or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2018 Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment Form.
So before we go, here is all you need to know about the upcoming Securities and Exchange Commission Recruitment.
SEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Requirements
Applicants applying for the SEC Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
General Requirement For SEC 2018/2019 Recruitment
Before obtaining the Securities and Exchange Commission 2018 Recruitment form here are the requirements involved:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How To Apply For Securities and Exchange Commission 2018 Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants are to apply through the SEC website here.
1. The online application is free
2. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp using the share buttons below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about SEC Recruitment Application Form 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.