Regional Trade Marketing Manager (Food, East) Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Regional Trade Marketing Manager (Food, East) Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Table of Contents
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager to develop effective TM strategy and annual TM plan for the assigned region to support/deliver the key consumer/brand objectives for all categories.
- Work closely with the Category Managers to ensure that the brand plans/objectives are fully reflected in the Trade Marketing activities.
- Develop and provide the Sales teams with appropriate tools and support materials to drive outstanding execution of the TM category plan (sales presenters, POS materials).
- Develop clear objectives for each Trade activity in the region and undertake pre- and post-promotion evaluation to determine ROI and if the activity met its objectives.
- Zuyd University Of Applied Sciences International Scholarships – Netherlands 2019
- Presidential Scholarships At Kansas State University – USA 2019
- Management Sciences for Health Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & How to Apply
- Michael Stevens Consulting Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & How to Apply
- Npower August / September Stipend 2018 To Be Paid On – See News About Npower Stipend
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to influence, motivate and lead a diverse sales team.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Possess excellent team coordination and interpersonal skills.
- B.Sc. or HND.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- 5 years’ Sales/Marketing experience gained in a major FMCG blue chip organization.
- Experience within a FMCG field sales role is essential.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3502