Regional Sales Capability Manager (Food) Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment
Regional Sales Capability Manager (Food) Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment. Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Table of Contents
- 1 Regional Sales Capability Manager (Food) Job
- 2 Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019
- 3 Method of Application
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Capability Manager – Food
Location: Eastern, Nigeria
- Ensure the execution of both on-the-job and classroom training interventions as defined in the Sales capability plan within the allocated Sales region.
- Deploy the identified performance metrics for each role in the Sales team (including distributor sales staff) and continuous evaluation of the regional organization against these criteria.
- Work with the National Sales Capability Manager to drive the transfer of Sales best practice from and into the allocated Sales region.
- Evaluate and test competencies of the Regional Sales force to identify skill gaps.
- Implement the agreed Train the Trainer activities in the region.
The Person Must
- Have the ability to influence and deliver value through people.
- Have effective communication skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and know how to build effective relationships across the sales force.
- Be passionate about training and people development.
- B.Sc. or HND.
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings.
- 7 years’ Sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organization.
- Strong field sales experience is essential.
Application Closing Date
List of Top job vacancies in Nigeria;
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online here: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy/details/3501