Reckitt Benckiser (RB) 2018/2019 Latest Recruitment
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) 2018/2019 Latest Recruitment. See available positions at Reckitt Benckiser; Commercial Controller, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager and Customer Services Manager are needed at Reckitt Benckiser.
Shortlisted for FRSC Screening???
Click here to DOWNLOAD FRSC PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Company : Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
Job Location: Lagos
1. Job Title: Commercial Controller
Commercial Controller job vacancy at Reckitt Benckiser (RB). The position role includes, but is not limited to, being an ambitious, analytical and a highly commercial individual, who has the drive to lead and influence the business. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related courses.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Commercial Controller: Health (Nigeria) to join RB’s Finance team:
- This role is responsible to provide comprehensive financial and management reporting across areas such as monthly reporting, budgeting, sales forecasting, performance management and business case preparation.
- It is both a strategic and a tactical position. The ideal candidate must be an ambitious, analytical and a highly commercial individual, who has the drive to lead and influence the business.
- As part of an experience and dynamic Finance team, you will interact with various stakeholders including marketing, Shopper Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to exchange strategy and financial information.
- You will be required to analyze and project the company’s Net Revenue and analyze variance between actual sales vs plan in terms of volume and value.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Job Requirements
- Strong management accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, good understanding of systems, processes and work-flows, combined with business acumen
- Clear communication
- Leadership & coaching skills
- Proactively taking initiatives
- Identifying and driving improvements
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Accounting or other related courses.
- Qualified Accountant (ICAN, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Minimum 8 years’ Commercial Finance experience
- Proficient in SAP, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience dealing within FMCG or in the retail sector is highly desirable.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
2. Job Title: Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager
Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager job vacancy at Reckitt Benckiser (RB). The position role includes, but is not limited to, being responsible for undertaking inspections, carrying out accident investigations, keeping records and writing safety case reports. The ideal candidate should possess minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma, ideally in Sciences or Engineering.
A fantastic opportunity is available for a SHE Manager (Nigeria) to join RB’s Health & Safety team.
- The Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) Manager is responsible for managing, maintaining and improving safety in the workplace. This person is also responsible for ensuring that legislation is adhered to and complied with, in order to manage the planning, implementing, monitoring and reviewing of the health, safety environmental and quality strategies.
- You will also be responsible for undertaking inspections, carrying out accident investigations, keeping records and writing safety case reports. As part of an experience and dynamic team, you would also be responsible for: health and environmental care management, Compliance to Legal standards, Process and equipment management and supervision of third party contractors.
Is this You?
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in managing multiple stakeholders
- Good Project Management Skills.
- Self-drive /Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma, ideally in Sciences or Engineering
- At least 5 years related SHE experience within a FMCG environment
- Certified global professional in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Strong SHE Audit experience
- Strong Supplier Management skills
3. Job Title: Customer Services Manager
Customer Services Manager job vacancy at Reckitt Benckiser (RB). The position role includes, but is not limited to, leading the supply chain support for the customer account teams, with a focus on the customer supply chain and logistics collaboration for service and efficiency. The ideal candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree program in a related field.
- A fantastic opportunity is available for a Customer Services Manager West Africa to join RB’s Supply Services (WA) team.
- You will to lead the supply chain support for the customer account teams, with a focus on the customer supply chain and logistics collaboration for service and efficiency. The concentration of this role will be on leading the key accounts,
- Distributors, Wholesales, Exports to Africa, drop shipment service in terms of supply chain optimization and delivery.
- The Customer Services Manager heads the collaboration with the customers, Sales teams and works closely with the RB logistics team and logistics service providers, to accomplish the goals and objectives of Customer Service, Logistics and ensuring service levels agreed with customers are met. The role will also work closely with the International and Africa supply chain market teams.
- As part of an experienced and dynamic Supply Services team, you will drive efficient and effective in-market activities and projects to increase supply chain flexibility, reduce operating costs, optimize business processes, pursue enabling technologies, and maximize replenishment efficiency with our customers.
Is this You?
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a commitment to timely delivery of results
- Proven customer service management skills
- Ability and confidence to challenge, question, influence and negotiate
- Strong team working across functional teams
- Accurate, thorough & disciplined
- Well organized and able to meet agreed deadlines
- Good communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate at all levels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree program in a related field.
- 5 years of supply chain experience in FMCG industry with core experience in customer service management with strong knowledge of logistics experience in collaborating with customers.
How to Apply For Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Jobs:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by following this link; https://rbsocial.referrals.selectminds.com/jobs/commercial-controller-11161
SEE ALSO: How to Grow Your Business on Mediangr.com – See Our Friendly Advert Rates
About Reckitt Benckiser (RB).
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please