PYES Recruitment Portal www.p-yes.gov.ng 2019-2020
Are you interested in applying for PYES but don’t know how? Or you want to know if the PYES recruitment has begun for this year? Then look no further, this article will guide you on how to apply for PYES and inform you about everything you need to know about it.
Requirements for PYES Recruitment.
It is observed that a number of people do not pay attention to instructions; the following requirements are important and must be adhered to:
1. You must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
2. You must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
3. You must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
4. Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
5. Provable upright character and a stable mind.
6. You must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
7. Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
8. The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
9. You must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
PYES Portal Login and How to Apply Online.
1. Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Connect to your social media either Twitter or Facebook.
4. Click on post on Twitter or Facebook.
5. Change your password.
6. Register your State of residence and LGA of residence.
7. Click on “my profile” and edit your personal information and Bank details as a volunteer. Note that failure to update your bank details will result in a delay in payment.
8. Complete application for purchase.
9. Upload your documents.