Project Officer (MIS) Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Project Officer (MIS) Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment. Project Officer (MIS) at the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP).
Table of Contents
- 1 Project Officer (MIS) Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
- 2 ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
- 3 How to Apply Project Officer (MIS) Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) – Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Project Officer (MIS)
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System operational manual,
- Assess the information needs for the various components of the SA
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specification for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor the operation of the MIS;
- Upgrade hardware and software;
- Ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and the MIS design;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data;
- Develop and prepare the required documents using a friendly report generator;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the M&E Manager.
ABIACSDP Recruitment Qualification and Experience Required
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering and related fields in the Statistical and Mathematical Sciences.
- Five years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the design, development and implementation of Databases and client Server Software applications.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools client side rapid applications development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
This post attract attractive remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
ABIACSDP Recruitment Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
List of Top government job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
How to Apply Project Officer (MIS) Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the “Top Right Hand” corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.