Presidential Scholarships At Kansas State University – USA 2019
Presidential Scholarships At Kansas State University – USA 2019. The Kansas State University – USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship Program to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Eligible Countries: USA
Type: Undergraduate Scholarships
Value Of Scholarships: $80,000.
Interested Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above and
- Display extraordinary leadership and
- Be a high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in Fall 2019 and
- Submit the K-State admission and scholarship application (if you have not already done so).
- Complete the supplemental application.
Deadline for application is November 29, 2018
Do well to inform others with just a click on the SHARE buttons below please