Police Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 | Register Here
Police Service Commission Recruitment 2018-2019. This is to notify you that Nigeria Police Force recruitment application portal is now accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing Police Service Commission Recruitment application form. Details below;
Table of Contents
- 1 Police Service Commission Recruitment 2018-2019.
- 2 Mission Of The Police Service Commission
- 3 Police Service Commission Recruitment Requirements:
- 4 How To Apply For The Police Service Commission.
- 5 Application Deadline for Police Service Commission.
Our Mission is to Improve Service Delivery in the Nigeria Police Force by Promoting Transparency and Accountability in the Police.
Police Service Commission Recruitment Requirements:
General Requirements and Eligibility:
1) Nationality: Applicants must be citizens of Nigerian.
2) Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3) Education: Must have an O’ Level certificate or its equivalent with at least five credit level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
4) Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men, and 1.63 metres for women.
6) Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
7) Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities:
Speech Impediment, Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel, Body Scars etc.
8) Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
9) Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
How To Apply For The Police Service Commission.
Method of Application:
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1)You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
2)Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
3)Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your UNIQUE ID for future correspondences. The ID is case sensitive please.
4)You would be required to present a hardcopy of this email message if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii.Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii.The Commission shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.
Download Nigeria Police Recruitment (PSC) Download Guarantor’s Form.
Application Deadline for Police Service Commission.
Applicants are advised to apply on or before Friday the 11th of January, 2019
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Kindly rebroadcast using the SHARE buttons below to inform others please.