Police Recruitment 2018 Registration Form [NPF Recruitment Form]
Police Recruitment 2018 Registration Form [NPF Recruitment Form]. Police Recruitment 2018 Registration Form | NPF Recruitment 2018 Form is Here. Nigerian police is now seeking applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their available Job vacancies.
Table of Contents
Interested applicants should kindly visit www.policerecruitment.ng; Fill and submit the online form (Review the information before final submission). Ensure that you …
Application closes six weeks from the date of this publication which is on Wednesday, 7th February 2018.
NIGERIA POLICE FORCE (NPF Recruitment Form)
Nigerian Police invites Members of the Public to check the full details of the NPF 2018/2019 recruitment advert in the following National Dailies of today, Wednesday, 7th Feb, 2018. Leadership – Page 33 Daily Trust – Page 11 The Nation – Page 45 Daily Sun – Page 8.
Google Search Incoming search terms
- Police Recruitment Recruitment Form 2018
- Police Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- How to Join Nigeria Police Force
- Is Nigeria Police Recruitment Form 2018 Out?
- 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment Closing Date
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruits Intake Recruitment Form
Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
-Birth Certificate Result
-FSLC (Primary school) Result
- For candidates who apply for police constables. Mathematics and English are compulsory.
- Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents (for Cadet Inspectors).
- University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND).
i. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii. The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
After registration applicant are to Download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two of the following:
Sureties must be traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.