Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program 2019
Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program 2019. Procter & Gamble (PG) is now accepting applications from recent OND graduates with equivalent of second class upper and above for its 1-year internship programme.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
Application Deadline: Not Stated.
Title: P&G Ordinary National Diploma (OND) – Finance & Accounting Internship.
Open to: fresh OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background.
Internship Programme Location: Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- P-YES Registration Deadline for 2019 Application Exercise
- IBM Great Minds Student Internship Program 2019
- 2019 JAMB/UTME Registration Deadline
- How To Generate 2019 JAMB Profile Code & Purchase e-Pin
- Rotary Peace Fellowship Professionals Programme 202
Procter & Gamble (PG) OND Internship Program Eligibility.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble (PG) Internship Program.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on this link https://tas-pg.taleo.net/careersection/10000/jobapply.ftl?job=IME00000506&lang=en&Source=direct